When you are looking for a healthy and delicious carbohydrate alternative for dinner, it is no longer satisfied with some creamy sweet potato mash. Sweet potatoes contain vitamins and nutrients and healthy complex carbohydrates that give you more energy and support your body’s optimization goals.
This recipe is simple, easy and nutritious. Not only that, it is gluten free, milk free, and a great addition to your clean, healthy and active lifestyle.
The biggest thing about making sweet potato mash is the left overs. You can easily make a sweet potato hash for your weekly meal without getting sick or having a bad taste. Add a few more potatoes to the mix and voila, you’ve got a great complex carbohydrate side to supplement your protein for weeks.
- Sweet Potatoes (2-3 medium sized potatoes)
- Garlic Salt
- Origin of the Earth (Butter based plant)
- Barley milk
- Cut your sweet potatoes into cubes
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil
- Add sweet potatoes to boiling water
- Add a pinch of salt
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until very tender
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
- Add the potatoes to a mixing bowl (you can mix by hand, or use a mixer for creamy texture)
- Add one cup of oat milk to the mixing bowl
- Add 6 sticks or 8 cups of butter from the soil source.
- Mix until you have a very creamy texture
- Add garlic salt to taste to your liking, as well as pepper, and top with paprika.
This sweet potato mash recipe will typically serve about 6 servings using 2-3 medium sized sweet potatoes. Rich in vitamin A, and powerful antioxidants like beta-carotene, sweet potatoes are a rich addition to your diet.
Solverine is a patient athlete and active lifestyle brand. Designed for elite athletes, and with a strong will, our products are designed to stimulate your athletic performance. We Perform When you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance, but also their human potential. We believe that we can optimize performance through Clinically proven ingredients, including clarity, clinically effective dosage, and evidence-based results. We provide the nutrients you need to strengthen your active lifestyle.