Pastel de Papa is my favorite Ice Age food recipe. Delicious and delicious this recipe helps you reach your goal for the perfect meal by loading aromas and creating healthy complex carbohydrates and lean proteins. If If you don’t have the time or feel like preparing a meal, you can fix it from Ice Age meals Here And get 10% discount if you use IAMSWOLVERINE code at checkout.
- 4 pounds ground grass fed beef or elk
- 12 hard boiled eggs, chopped
8 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 “-3” uniform cubes
- 1 large onion, small dice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh garlic, minced meat
2 – 28 oz can tomatoes
Products, powdered, puree or sauce
- 2 cups raisins 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Can cut 1 – 18.5 ounces of green olives
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoning
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large soup container. Add cold water until the top potatoes are two inches above the water. Put on high heat and cook until the forks are tender.
- Strain the potatoes for 5-10 minutes so that all the excess moisture is gone. Then return the potatoes to the pan and beat in a food processor until smooth or pureed.
Heat the olive oil in a large hot pan over high heat. Once the oil has melted (the water is consistent), add the garlic and stir for 30-60 seconds. Then add the onion and keep stirring.
Season beef / elk with salt, pepper and chilli. Add onion / garlic to the mixture. Break the meat with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Cook until brown and well chopped. About 15-20 minutes.
Add tomato products, olives, raisins and Italian spices. Stir until uniform, then gently fold in the egg. Taste the mixture at this point and adjust the seasoning to your liking
Divide the meat mixture into three 9 “x 13” pans. Spread evenly until compact and level.
Divide the sweet potato puree mixture into three pans. Spread the puree evenly over the meat mixture as if you were icing a cake. Do your best to keep the meat mixture intact.
Place the pans in a preheated 350 ° F oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove the pans from the oven. Cut each pan into 6 parts and eat immediately. You can refrigerate for up to 1 week or up to 6 months.
This paleo recipe is not only delicious, it is healthy and nutritious. With sweet potatoes, lean beef and eggs, you’ll find a perfect blend of healthy fats, complex carbohydrates and protein. If you don’t like creating recipes, just go to Ice AJ and deliver them directly to your doorstep.