1. Heat a 14-inch cast-iron pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add Italian sausage to small pieces and cook until done, then remove from pan. (Use a little olive oil if necessary, but rendered fat should be an adequate cooking agent.)
3. Add the onion, a touch of olive oil, peppercorns and some salt and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the yam and mushrooms and again light salt. Cover the pans with a lid or a piece of aluminum foil and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. When cooking the vegetables, beat the eggs in a bowl and stir until smooth.
6. Remove the lid from the pan, add the sausage, olives and tomatoes. Stir well and add the eggs and cover again.
7. Cook until eggs are set, then remove the lid / foil, dry the top of the hair and lightly brown it.
8. When finished, place a piece of parchment paper on top, place an inverted sheet pan on top of it and flip the skillet and pan together. Place on a counter and remove the skillet from the top.
9. Slice and eat immediately, or allow to cool completely, then cut into pieces, wrap and place in the freezer / freezer.
This Paleo Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza is not only delicious, it is healthy, nutritious and loads with a perfect macro splitting between proteins, carbohydrates and fats that help you strengthen your performance and maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t like making recipes, just go to Ice AJ and have them delivered to your doorstep.